3rd party cases for the Iconia?

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen any out there yet, but let's keep looking and let everyone know when one comes out. Hopefully Incipio releases the Silicrylic.

JaimeInParker

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
if you visit Acer Android Tablet Forum - they maintain a great list of accessories, here's a cut & paste but I lost the hyperlink info:

Acer? Iconia Tab A500 Protective Case
Gizmo Dorks Hard Shell EVA Case (Black) with Carabiner Key Chain
CaseCrown Faux Suede Zip Sleeve Case (Navy Blue)
CaseCrown Faux Suede Zip Sleeve Case (Black)
CaseCrown Dual Slash Synthetic Leather Sleeve Case (Grey/White Stripe)
USA Gear FlexSleeve Neo-Cushion Protective Cover Case Guard
Targus - A7 Netbook Slipcase - Black
PDair Leather Case for Acer Iconia Tab A500 - Book Type (Black) Ver. 1 (added 5-8-11)
PDair Leather Case for Acer Iconia Tab A500 - Book Type (Black) Ver. 2 (added 5-8-11)
PDair Leather Case for Acer Iconia Tab A500 - Business Type (Black) (added 5-8-11)
PDair Leather Case for Acer Iconia Tab A500 - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) (added 5-8-11)
PDair Leather Case for Acer Iconia Tab A500 - Vertical Pouch Type (Black) (added 5-8-11)

FYI - I bought the Acer, and I think it's a little expensive for what you get; don't get me wrong it a great case if you are looking for something to protect it while in a briefcase or knapsack, but I am not comfortable carrying it around by itself (like to business meetings).

Enjoy

quadcam#CB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a Acme Made case at Office Depot for $35 It's labled for ipad....ekkkkk but fits the Iconia perfectly. Full zippered, padded internal divider, cable storage, comes in different colors including black. Can't fall out accidently as it's zippered on 3 sides and looks like a regular paper notepad holder that you would walk into a meeting with, feels safer walking around the stores with it that way but oh no...maybe it looks like a man bag? noooo it has no shoulder no straps. lol

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
So I emailed Incipio to see if they were going to be making a case for the Iconia. This is the disappointing repsonse I got:

Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for any inconvenience however we do not have plans to release a case for the Acer Iconia A500 at this time. However, I am more than happy to forward your interest to our product development team. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,
Alisha S.
Customer Service Team
Incipio Technologies
800-733-0088
support@myincipio.com

Reactions: akadrew

eric6052

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I ended up not finding much in the way of cases so I bought the Acer case from Amazon. I got it for $27 so I can't complain about the price and the quality is pretty good. I would have liked something in a faux leather but I will deal.

batmanyoda

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I ended up not finding much in the way of cases so I bought the Acer case from Amazon. I got it for $27 so I can't complain about the price and the quality is pretty good. I would have liked something in a faux leather but I will deal.

I saw a Targus Truss case for the Acerat Best Buy yesterday that was a faux leather case for about $35 I think. Unfortunately, I can't find a link for the case to share.

[Edit] Link is present now and also shows as leather so apologies for the faux leather description in the original post :)

Last edited:
Reactions: beachbratt

woodylee

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I just got this case yesterday Timbuk2 envelope sleeve and it fits the Iconia just right (it will even fit with the Acer case on but a bit tough to get in and out). The only this is that there are 2 sizes for this, one that is slightly smaller that won't fit. If you purchase online make sure to check that the size is correct.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech