Running 3.01 but not latest build...

Tex_Norseman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
My build number is 1.104.02. Just the got the tablet two days ago. Any idea how long it will take for me to get the latest build via OTA?

susanz

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I kept seeing that everyone was getting the update, but I had not. I found that the updates for my tablet were not turned on automatically. Had to go and change the setting and it came down immediately.

bawboh86

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Settings>about tablet>system update
Once there, there should be a check box that says "automatically check for system updates". Check the box if it isn't already. There's also a button that says "check now" you can click that will check for the update right then.

bawboh86

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmmmm... I don't think it's broken. Maybe a reboot is in order to find the missing update, after making sure auto updating is checked. I know when I reboot my tablet, it starts looking for any updates I have set to automatically download (ie: market apps).

batmanyoda

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Okay...spoke with Acer Level 2 technical support. Google is responsible for the rollout of the update an Acer is unaware of how the rollout is planned/managed. As a result, it is simply a waiting game.

The good news is that having the older version will NOT prevent receiving the Android 3.1 update that is expected to drop in June.

So wish I had better news since I'm back to waiting as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11