Ok, I requested that the forum administrator create this thread, so I figured I should at least get it going with a question!

Has anyone gotten their Acer A510's yet?

I've been reading some reviews from customers on Amazon and it seems there are some hardware issue already.

I have a pre-order in for the Silver version but might cancel if I keep getting bad reviews.

Thanks!

Rob

PS Thank you Administrator for creating this thread!
    04-22-2012 12:14 PM
    I just ordered one last night. I hope there are no problems!
    04-23-2012 07:49 AM
    posting again so that I can get replies. I forgot to check it the first time.
    04-23-2012 07:50 AM
    Just got mine today, still setting it up. So far no problems, except Angry Birds doesn't work.
    skatergirl likes this.
    04-24-2012 10:28 PM
    Just got mine today, still setting it up. So far no problems, except Angry Birds doesn't work.
    Thank you, and please keep us posted. My tablet will be here this afternoon but it will be until at least tomorrow before I can start playing with it. I will charge it this evening.

Sorry your angry birds are not working.
    04-25-2012 07:36 AM
    Angry Birds is working now, can't get Netflix working. Need to call tech support and see why. Wifi and GPS work fine, no problems like the Prime.
    skatergirl likes this.
    04-25-2012 08:51 AM
    Angry Birds is working now, can't get Netflix working. Need to call tech support and see why. Wifi and GPS work fine, no problems like the Prime.
    Please let us know what you learn about Netflix. Netflix is one of the main reasons I decided to get a tablet.
    04-25-2012 11:36 AM

Did you get Netflix working?

I had to help a friend with her router and a Windows update last night, so I did not have much time to do anything but to charge my new tab. I hope today I can actually turn it on and start playing with it!
    04-26-2012 08:46 AM
    Actually Netflix started working, I didn't do anything, just tried it after work and it's fine. I do know that Gameloft apps are not supported yet, I keep getting the not compatible with your device message.
    skatergirl likes this.
    04-26-2012 09:47 AM
    GREAT to hear that Netflix is working!!
    04-26-2012 11:26 AM
    I finally had the chance to activate my new tablet last night and so far I really, really like it.

I was really impressed that upon activation all my apps downloaded without me having to do a thing. I love live wallpaper and my wallpapers look amazing on the tab.The tab, however, makes my Rezound look like a dwarf!

I don't have everything set up yet and I am still trying to figure out where to find some of the settings in different apps, but Netflix works great as does my Amazon cloud of music. Oh ... and the silver lining to my phone dropping in the toilet last month is that with the replacement came a second pair of beats ear buds. So, now I have a pair for the tab and they sound pretty good watching movies. I haven't tried them yet with music but that will be very soon. Maybe today!!
    04-27-2012 08:02 AM
    I just had my first freeze!? Not sure why. Was streaming Netflix and suddenly it froze up. UGH! Not good.
    04-28-2012 10:04 AM
    Any news on car chargers? Need one for road trip.

Sent from my sorry *** EVO 3D
    05-27-2012 12:38 AM
    Got mine today, so far so good. Updated to 4.0.3 Sorry to see no apps2sd support, wonder why. Put in 32gb card. So how do I load it up with movies and music?

05-31-2012 10:26 PM
    Does swift key work on it?

05-31-2012 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD