Alcatel 1B randomly freezes and can't be unlocked

Tomaas

Apr 22, 2021
Visit site
When I leave my Alcatel 1B (2020) asleep for some time and then I want to wake it up with a power button, it randomly stops waking up. I have to press the power button exactly 3 times for the screen to turn on. When screen wakes up, I have a frozen swipe lock screen. I then have to press the power button again (the screen turns off) and press it again, and only then the phone unfreezes and I can unlock it. What's happening?

I already wiped the cache partition and did a factory reset, and nothing helped.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Since you don't have any 3rd party apps installed, it wouldn't be an issue to run the phone in Safe Mode for a while, so it may still be worth trying.

erikasjelf

Apr 1, 2022
Visit site
When I leave my Alcatel 1B (2020) asleep for some time and then I want to wake it up with a power button, it randomly stops waking up. I have to press the power button exactly 3 times for the screen to turn on. When screen wakes up, I have a frozen swipe lock screen. I then have to press the power button again (the screen turns off) and press it again, and only then the phone unfreezes and I can unlock it. What's happening?

I already wiped the cache partition and did a factory reset, and nothing helped.

Hi I'm having the same issue with my phone , did you find how to fix it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair