When I leave my Alcatel 1B (2020) asleep for some time and then I want to wake it up with a power button, it randomly stops waking up. I have to press the power button exactly 3 times for the screen to turn on. When screen wakes up, I have a frozen swipe lock screen. I then have to press the power button again (the screen turns off) and press it again, and only then the phone unfreezes and I can unlock it. What's happening?

I already wiped the cache partition and did a factory reset, and nothing helped.
    04-27-2021 12:43 PM
    How often does this happen? If it's pretty frequent, see if it happens in Safe Mode as well: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/a...l-1/safe-mode/
    04-27-2021 12:47 PM
    How often does this happen? If it's pretty frequent, see if it happens in Safe Mode as well: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/a...l-1/safe-mode/
    It's pretty rare but still frequent enough to annoy me. I can't reproduce it on demand because it seems random. I don't have any third party apps installed so I don't think Safe Mode is going to help.
    04-27-2021 01:09 PM
    Since you don't have any 3rd party apps installed, it wouldn't be an issue to run the phone in Safe Mode for a while, so it may still be worth trying.
    04-27-2021 01:17 PM
    When I leave my Alcatel 1B (2020) asleep for some time and then I want to wake it up with a power button, it randomly stops waking up. I have to press the power button exactly 3 times for the screen to turn on. When screen wakes up, I have a frozen swipe lock screen. I then have to press the power button again (the screen turns off) and press it again, and only then the phone unfreezes and I can unlock it. What's happening?

I already wiped the cache partition and did a factory reset, and nothing helped.
    Hi I'm having the same issue with my phone , did you find how to fix it?
    04-01-2022 10:58 AM