Whenever I try to factory reset my OneTouch Fierce 2, nothing happens. This happens no matter what method I use to factory reset. When I do it through the settings menu, the phone just turns off, boots up to the Fierce splash screen, then turns off again. If I try to do it with the power and volume buttons, it just turns back on without loading any sort of recovery screen. Either way the phone still has all of my settings and data that I want wiped. I can't seem to find anyone else with a similar problem after hours of searching on Google. How do I fix this?
    07-29-2017 01:36 PM
    Whenever I try to factory reset my OneTouch Fierce 2, nothing happens. This happens no matter what method I use to factory reset. When I do it through the settings menu, the phone just turns off, boots up to the Fierce splash screen, then turns off again. If I try to do it with the power and volume buttons, it just turns back on without loading any sort of recovery screen. Either way the phone still has all of my settings and data that I want wiped. I can't seem to find anyone else with a similar problem after hours of searching on Google. How do I fix this?
    That's odd. Try following these steps and see if it helps: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-31288

You may also want to try erasing all the data on the internal/external SD card to see if that helps. Let us know if you have any luck.
    07-29-2017 03:00 PM
    That's odd. Try following these steps and see if it helps: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-31288

You may also want to try erasing all the data on the internal/external SD card to see if that helps. Let us know if you have any luck.
    I've already been to that website and followed those directions exactly, and formatting the SD hasn't helped either.
    07-29-2017 03:10 PM