Incoming calls not showing on my phone?

officially_juju

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I own the Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 along with a Pebble Time Steel. A weird thing has started happening this week as half my incoming calls are not showing up on my phone yet ring on the watch??
Does anyone know of this issue with Lollipop? It's very odd as my watch will vibrate with the call but the phone acts as if nothing is coming through.
Thanks!

Lynnae evans

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
Ok i have figured it out on my simple mobile pixil from alcatel um heres what yall need to do if your incoming calls maybe on block setting but if they arent showing up on your home screen go in your home screen settings then scroll down from wifi exc. Exc. Go down to the sounds and notifications click on that and scroll down some more until you see App. Notifications tap on that scroll down until you see the call or dialer it might be a block click on that and slide the button slider to off where it says never show notifications from this app. I turned it off and now my incoming calls are back and working on my home screen i can finally enjoy playing games and seeing whos calking me incase i dont wanna answer i can dismiss it have a breath taking relaxing day after you finally know now what to do now

Lynnae evans

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
Ok i have figured it out on my simple mobile pixil from alcatel um heres what yall need to do if your incoming calls maybe on block setting but if they arent showing up on your home screen go in your home screen settings then scroll down from wifi exc. Exc. Go down to the sounds and notifications click on that and scroll down some more until you see App. Notifications tap on that scroll down until you see the call or dialer it might be a block click on that and slide the button slider to off where it says never show notifications from this app. I turned it off and now my incoming calls are back and working on my home screen i can finally enjoy playing games and seeing whos calking me incase i dont wanna answer i can dismiss it have a breath taking relaxing day after you finally know now what to do now

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
I own the cherry mobile FB 100,,I have a incoming call but not showing up on my phone yet ring on the wacth and vibrating with the call.but my phone act like as if nothing is coming through. Thank you