Pretty good phone for the money

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Never even thought about these phones but my daughter needed a phone and I didn't want to add another line on my AT&T account, went into a Cricket Store, and for $99 this is actually a really nice phone. Updated to 6.0.1, nice screen, can see it fine outdoors, good sounding speakers, and here is the biggest kicker, I'm getting a much better signal with this phone inside on Cricket then my AT&T S6 and other kids S7. This phone is getting me to think about an Idol 4S for an every day carry phone for work.

Brian Palajsa

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I have Idol 3 and 4 Other Devices which are All Rooted with Custom Roms, This Device is Stock since MM Prevented Fastboot Access , That Said its My Trusty Daily Driver Due to Excellent Sound Quality, Video and Gaming Performance, It is A Way Better Device Per Dollar than Idol 4, This is A Well Built Solid Device, and I Use a 1+1, Lgg2_ Oppo Find 7,/ All Custom Roms But My Idol is The Sure Thing, Sound and Video is Fantastic, Save Your $$ Idol 4 Will Not = IDOL 3 Performance to Cost Differential!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital