Deleted stock phone.apk and can't use mobile network for anything!

Manuel Catano

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, i recently bought an Alcatel One Touch Evolve 5020n and decided to Root it. I did it and everything was going fine, deleted some unuseful system apps and so on... But i deleted the system 4.1.2 phone.apk

Before this was done, i did a backup of the file but when i try to install it again, simply the phone says: Application not installed.

I know the last option is installing a ROM but i coudn't find a ROM made ofr this model :(

Wanna know if you got the stock firmware 4.1.2 for this phone to take it as the first time a turned it on cause i can't use sms, calls or internet cause don't network connection due to this system app doesn't exist.

Thanks....!

Ellehcim Anipse

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys, i recently bought an Alcatel One Touch Evolve 5020n and decided to Root it. I did it and everything was going fine, deleted some unuseful system apps and so on... But i deleted the system 4.1.2 phone.apk

Before this was done, i did a backup of the file but when i try to install it again, simply the phone says: Application not installed.

I know the last option is installing a ROM but i coudn't find a ROM made ofr this model :(

Wanna know if you got the stock firmware 4.1.2 for this phone to take it as the first time a turned it on cause i can't use sms, calls or internet cause don't network connection due to this system app doesn't exist.

Thanks....!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC