I know this is very subjective and up to user preference. However, is there a preference over one or the other? I like the elegant look of smart watches in general; however, would prefer to have the rugged design if out on a walk or run. We haven't seen much of the rugged design in a smart watch other than fitness trackers, so it's refreshing to see this design choice.

What does everyone think about the design? What about everyone's preference?
    09-04-2015 11:37 PM
    Not watches, but search the Nextel i700. Not very elegant, but about the best phone ever made. I never drove over one with a tracked vehicle, but I wouldn't want to risk the track. Elegance is coolness under fire, and that was about the most elegant phone I've ever used, abused, misused, taken diving, dropped 6 stories onto concrete (with no protection other than the phone itself the battery cover took a while to find) - I just wish I could get that in an Android phone. IP67? That was about IP100-100. That's elegance. (Make it in an Ara phone, and Apple will die trying to compete with it.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-04-2015 11:49 PM