How do I load custom ringtones on my Amazon Fire Phone from Apps?

Mark McClelland

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Loading Custom Ringtones in Amazon Fire Phone from Apps

Just got my new AFP a couple of days ago and like it so far. Hopefully Amazon is listening and will open up the app market in the future, but it is something I can live with. Very nice phone.

My question stems from me going to change some ring tones. When I scrolled down the list, there is a link to "Download Ringtones". I clicked on it and it takes you to the Amazon App Store. I downloaded the app.

Now what?

The app has a lot of great tones, but no instructions on how to get the phone to recognize or load them.

Suggestions?

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Loading Custom Ringtones in Amazon Fire Phone from Apps

I suggest you click the Mayday app. An Amazon CSR will walk you throught it. I suspect Mayday is one of the resons there is so little action on this forum. I've used it once and was amazed at how well it worked. What phone or carrier gives you that kind of service?

Posted via Android Central App

Olga Xde

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site

I'm afraid you cannot change ringtones without rooting your Fire phone.

zabihjan

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
easy if you already have ringtones on your pc, connect your phone, go to amazon fire phone under my computer, internal storage, ringtones and paste your ringtones.

or download zedge app from aptoide, download your ringtones and click set.

you can also copy the downloaded tones from zedge using es explorer and paste it into ringtone folder in your phone.

zabihjan

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

what the hecccc are you talking about, it is as easy to change as to any other android phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar