The last time I submitted an app to Amazon. They asked if I wanted it to be compatible with Amazon Fire TV.

Not really knowing what it was. I didn't check the box.

So, out of interest. Do any of you play games on it? As I'm wondering about potentially adapting my future games to be Fire TV friendly.

Also, for anyone that does / has played games on it. How do you find it - in terms of difficulty?

Have any of you played games on it. Then never bothered again.

( Bit of market research! )
    05-26-2015 03:50 PM
    Not really. There is nothing that interest me in the store. I am mostly into mutliplayer platformers so I mostly play on Wii U.

I played my own game with my niece and nephew a few times and that is it. I can't get it through the review process though - because of some problems with multiplayer that apparently only occur when you use two Fire TV controllers and don't bother setting up the controls manually (using different controllers works). My other game is available in the store though and I'm selling one copy per day - so you can judge if it's worth it or not.
    07-10-2015 05:53 AM
    There are latency/"stickiness" issues with the standard remote that make action-based game play difficult. Data-entry games (word or trivia types, for instance), though, should work ok.
    07-13-2015 12:21 AM