Can I post an image on a forum from my Fire 7th Gen HD10?

Toffeeman55

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Whenever I try to post an image on a forum, after adding image, all I get is the URL details even though image shows when previewing the post, hosting sites have been suggested but they seem to use copy and paste and I seem to be unable to do this also...a walkthrough would be gratefully received. Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is this a Kindle Fire tablet? Are you using one of the Android Central apps, or the forum website on your browser?

Toffeeman55

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I need to make it clear I am not trying to post on THIS forum but an unofficial forum for miniclip games...the forum allows images to be posted and I access the forum through the browser...any assistance would be gratefully received as it is doing my head in!!...cheers

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I need to make it clear I am not trying to post on THIS forum but an unofficial forum for miniclip games...the forum allows images to be posted and I access the forum through the browser...any assistance would be gratefully received as it is doing my head in!!...cheers
Hi, welcome !

Understand now :) let's see if any members can help you !

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you able to post images using other devices, like your phone? Or your computer's browser?

Toffeeman55

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Kirstein...thanks for suggestion, have downloaded Firefox but got same result...namely url details instead of an image when I complete post on municipal forum...thanks

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Hello @Toffeeman55, and welcome to the AC Forums! I took a minute to move your thread to the Kindle Fire HD subforum, and give you credit for the original post on the thread since you registered as a member.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does this only happen on one specific forum site? If so, it might be a problem with that site's forum software. Do other people on that site have problems posting images from their devices as well?

Toffeeman55

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
B Diddy...think it must be a forum software issue just registered on a forum and have been able to post image...thanks am now going to contact someone...Will close this out if I am successful in resolving the issue...cheers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz