Fire HD vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 7

wyzard

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Good morning.

I'm looking at the Kindle FIre HD but have noticed that the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 7 has been reduced in price at my local Costco to less than the Fire.

I know I'm in the Fire forums, but was looking for opinions on the Fire HD vs the Samsung.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

bemarks

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I have both the Galaxy Tab 2 7" and the Kindle Fire HD. I'd really hate to give up either one. I like the Tab for it's expandibility. I have a 64 gig card in it and lots of on-board videos. If I go someplace and take a tablet it's the one I take.

The Fire HD is great for watching Amazon Prime videos and I use it a lot around the house. It's really the better tablet for videos because of it's better speakers but not being expandible I can't take much with me so it stays at home.

Other than being expandible and Prime stuff, they're really a lot alike for my purposes, which is as a portable media player. They both have great screens. They both have good sound although the Kindle is a lot better. The Kindle is a bit wider and won't fit in a pocket but that's not something I do much anyway.

Barry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome