Kindle fire hd 8.9 cases

hawaiijedi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys keep your Kindle hd 8.9 naked or have you bought a case yet and what case do you recommend?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

XTERM1NADOR

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I've tried several but found the Amazon branded case is the best for my needs. I just wish it was a bit cheaper. Its slim and very light and fits exactly to the Kindle.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

petestl

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I went with an Otterbox Defender, because I have small children and it will get dropped/banged and want a little extra screen protection. I think I would prefer more of a flip case if it were just me using it, but the Otterbox delivers a good quality product that does deliver as advertised. I got mine for $60 on Amazon.

lemccumber

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I use the M-Edge Latitude 360 case for my Kindle 8.9. Seems to be fairly sturdy, plus you can swivel the screen for horizontal or vertical viewing. About $35 at Amazon or medgestore.com.

PeteArnstein

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I went for a case from Navitech, I found the case on Amazon but since buying it I have realised they have their own website which had the same case but for cheaper. The case provides plenty of protection which was important for me as I am a builder and use the tablet for writing up quotes. This case is available in 5 different colours as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan