HD Fire Questions

Bballbenb

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey thinking of getting a Kindle Fire HD. Can you guys answer a few questions please?

How well does Amazon instant video work?
Is amazon cloud like dropbox or google drive?
How well does the calendar app sync with gmail?
Is there a to do list or notes app (like on iPhone)
My friend wants to trade this for my blackberry bold 9930 is that a good trade lol?

Thanks!

Skeptik1

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

How well does Amazon instant video work?
It works pretty well! The loading doesn't take long and I haven't had to wait while any videos buffer.

Is amazon cloud like dropbox or google drive?
It's more like google drive. The way the cloud is set up for the kindle though, is in categories. Whether you are in books or music or apps, there is a tab that will show what is on your device and one that will show what is on the cloud. If you buy something digitally, i.e, you don't order a hardy copy. It will be in the cloud.

How well does the calendar app sync with gmail?
Rather nicely. I only tested it a little because I don't really use the gmail calender.

Is there a to do list or notes app (like on iPhone)
Nope. But you can get many free apps like that. notepad being one of them. And if you root the kindle, you can get any of the apps from the play store. :D

My friend wants to trade this for my blackberry bold 9930 is that a good trade lol?
From the prices I could find on that, you'll lose like, 50 bucks. Also, the fact that it's a phone and not a tablet... haha you do have another phone, right?

Any other questions?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01