I cannot get the Chromecast symbol on my Kindle Fire hd to stream Netflix to my hdtv, how can I do this?

A

AC Question

i cannot get the chromecast symbol on my kindle fire hd to stream nexflix to my hdtv

I want to be able to use my kindle fire hd to access Netflix and play the movies on my hdtv. Netflix is already on my kindle; we cannot get the "chromecast" signal that would allow us to use the kindle to stream to the tv

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: i cannot get the chromecast symbol on my kindle fire hd to stream nexflix to my hdtv

Welcome to the forums. I am not sure offhand, but does the Fire support Chromecast use?

From an AOSP M8
Android Central Ambassador Team Leader

FosseJazzer

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: i cannot get the chromecast symbol on my kindle fire hd to stream nexflix to my hdtv

Hi there! Since deciding to create their Kindle Fire Stick Amazon has done away with their Chromecast capabilities.
Proprietary crap like that drives me crazy, but they're trying to get Kindle users to purchase the FireStick. Even more so with Prime Memberships because you can't stream your free content to the tv any other way!

Posted via the Android Central App

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
If you have Google Play downloaded to your Fire, you can download the Chromecast app. I'm not sure if you can use it to cast to your TV or computer, though. I'll give it a try.