Does anyone now if there is a 3rd party app that can make the screen brighter because the settings on the tablet isn't enough. I have the 7 HD and 8 HD 5th Generation tablets and the brightness is good on these tablets but starting the 10 HD 5th Generation tablet they made a change to either the software or the screen that makes it look darker. I tried the 10 HD 7th Generation tablets and it was the same problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy tablet that the screen is even darker than the kindle fire 7th generation tablets and I downloaded an app called Twilight and it did help but at the same time it caused to look even more pixelated than what I was already experiencing when it comes to black colors and shadows on the videos... If Kindle Fire stayed with the same brightness as the 8 inch HD 5th Generation tablet I would have also bought the 10 inch but like I said they changed it to make it look darker and I don't like that. It's hard to see.
    08-31-2018 04:47 PM
    Did they ? Are you sure ? , they did put auto adjust on them, ive just turned the auto adjust off and the brightness up full and its burning my eye balls, just how bright do you want it exactly?
    10-25-2018 12:07 PM