I think I followed direction to add the second account to my Fire HD 10, but when I get to "Add a second adult profile" I get stumped. I traverse to that point going to Settings and then "Profiles & Family Library". Selecting the "Add a second adult profile" gives me a new page with my name (grayed out) and requesting a password. I expected to be asked for a new account's name and password which is what the directions implied as well. I tried submitting my password and it then proceeds into a dialogue adding me again I think. I backed out of this dialogue because I wasn't sure where I was going.

Can someone explain to me how to add another person that can use the tablet? I want that other person to login with a pin and have their own set of applications. Is that possible on the seventh generation Fire HD 10?
    10-30-2018 11:23 PM
    Good Morning, I have a problem with MAPS on my kindle fire hd10 7th gen.? I typed in verizon store location and now when I type in web address it keeps going to maps and showing verizon location??? very very annoying, how can I delete this app or just turn it off? Thanks for your patience and help, Harry in Texas
    11-03-2018 08:52 AM