Some time back I bought Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom simulator int he amazon appstore for my phone. It actually is one of my favorite games on my phone, and i was looking forward to playing it on the larger screen of the fire...

But when I go into the amazon appstore I see a lot of my other amazon apps listed (e.g., Plants vs Zombies) but not this one. If I search for it, it finds it and tells me I have to buy it. Is this a per-app thing?
    11-17-2011 09:35 AM
    Once you bought the app (including FAofD), it is yours to re-download for free as long as you have the same Account. Sounds like you need to call Amazon customer service.
    11-17-2011 10:01 AM
    I think I found the problem. That app does not show up at all in the store. Only the Lite version.

Maybe they're still getting some kind of final turning or approval for it. Still annoying. A few of the other things I bought are also not available.
    11-17-2011 10:05 AM
    Success...

Based on stuff from another thread above I went looking for the .apk on my phone. I did not find it. Someone said it might be encrypted.

At any rate though, I ran titanium backup on my phone... I thought about trying to install a titanium backup .apk, but wasn't sure if it would line-up the same. However, looking at those files I saw that there was a tar.gz of the apk. I opened that on my pc and copied that .apk to the kindle, and ran that (using ES File explorer). This ran fine, and viola, the game. Since this particular game synchronizes progress with the server I was just able to log into that, sync, and I can now continue my game on a larger screen.
    11-18-2011 03:02 PM
    Well as I right this on my rooted Fire using the tapatalk app (that I loaded from the Android Market) I find it much nicer to just tap on the market Icon and download my apps without connecting to a computer. And using the opera mobile browser is so much nicer than the stock browser.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    11-19-2011 07:57 PM
    At least in this specific case (Majesty) I think I figured out why it isn't in the amazon appstore yet, it is prone to random crashes, just exit to launcher, lose all in progress. So I save often. Or play on my phone. But it plays so much nicer on the fire... (apart from the crashes).

Oddly apparently the lite version does not do this. The lite version does tell you to buy the full version if you like it, which you cannot.

I hope it will get updated properly soon and they fix the crash. Till then... I save often.
    11-19-2011 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD