Why are there no kindle fire reviews?

Before you start yelling, I know there are plenty of user reviews and I really appreciate those. If you've taken the time to write up a nice detailed review, then thank you, those are incredibly helpful. What I an really asking is where are all the reviews by people whose job it is to review these sort of thing. I've found one by the usatoday and one by the huffington post and that is it.

Why isn't androidcentral or Phandroid or engadget or slashgear etc etc reviewing this tablet?
    12-12-2011 07:57 PM
    12-12-2011 08:21 PM
    Ok, thanks for proving my point troll
    12-12-2011 08:33 PM
    Why isn't androidcentral or Phandroid or engadget or slashgear etc etc reviewing this tablet?
    Third link down, illiterate lazy boob. Cnet was the 2nd down.

As for Android sites reviewing it, why? It's NOT an Android tablet; it's a tablet with Android under the hood and able to run a selection of Android apps. Would you be whining that the Android sites aren't reviewing the Nook Color?
    12-12-2011 09:03 PM
    You both should review the rules section.
    12-12-2011 09:22 PM
    Can I ask what you would classify that "let me google it for you" comment as?
    12-12-2011 09:34 PM
    The top sticky thread has links to many reviews.

I linked the Anandtech review. Anandtech is my favorite review site, they really go in depth and I always learn something reading their reviews... they usually don't come out as early as other reviews because of the amount of testing they do.
    meany105 likes this.
    12-12-2011 09:45 PM
    The top sticky thread has links to many reviews.

I linked the Anandtech review. Anandtech is my favorite review site, they really go in depth and I always learn something reading their reviews... they usually don't come out as early as other reviews because of the amount of testing they do.
    Thank you for the positive helpful feedback/advice
    12-12-2011 09:58 PM
    I've been wondering the same thing as the OP.

In the fourth paragraph of this post from November 15, author Phil Nickinson says an Android Central review was planned.
    12-13-2011 04:41 PM
    I've been wondering the same thing as the OP.

In the fourth paragraph of this post from November 15, author Phil Nickinson says an Android Central review was planned.
    We all know that Phil has a Kindle Fire and they've talked about it on the AC podcast. Maybe they've been too busy covering the Nexus launch rumors. ;-)

Sent using Tapatalk
    12-13-2011 04:55 PM