In this comprehensive 4-part video series, I walk you through the Kindle Fire and discuss its features, specs, performance, my impressions and rating.

This series of videos is intended to be helpful and informative for those who just received their Fire or are thinking about getting one, as it takes you through every feature of the device and is a combination of a tutorial and product review.

Kindle Fire Video Review: Full Tutorial, Walkthrough & Impressions | Stimulated Boredom

I hope that they are helpful for those of you who are new to tablets or looking for more in-depth videos of the Fire!
    soapfan9900 likes this.
    12-14-2011 03:08 PM
    Thanks for the review
    12-15-2011 01:41 PM
    Great review!! Feeling better about the purchase I made for my wife's Christmas gift...
    12-18-2011 03:19 PM
    Glad you found it helpful!
    12-19-2011 10:09 PM
    Thanks for the review. I love my Kindle fire. Perfect size, price and does everything I need it to.
    12-19-2011 10:49 PM
    fantastic review and I'm ready to play. Wifey is holding it hostage until Christmas. Thanks for the excellent video review and details!
    12-20-2011 10:41 AM
    Haha! Very unfair of your wife

Glad the review was helpful...you'll also have a nice firmware update upon turning your new toy on.

Wrote about it on my site:

Kindle Fire Firmware Update 6.2.1 | Stimulated Boredom
    12-20-2011 11:12 AM
    So it appears that this update is fixing some of the initial concerns that I was reading about on the first release.

Thanks for the link. Looking forward to when my wife will bring it home. It's been in her drawer in her cubicle for a few days now. I have an iPad and I enjoy it. Mainly though I let my son use it. He's hooked on the Thomas the Tank Engine apps. I just never found reading enjoyable on the iPad form factor. Also, on my buddies KF I find the slightly higher ppi makes reading a little bit easier as well. I'm definitely looking forward to Christmas!

Thanks again.
    12-20-2011 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD