Here is what happened. I was following zedomax's instructions on how to root via you tube. I got it rooted, and then he went int adb shell. Then he typed in the commands su enter, idme bootmode 4002. At this point I was called away from my desk. A coworker walked by and wanted to check the fire out. So he unplugged it from my comp, and it is now stuck on the kindle fire boot screen. I can't just restart it, and I can't get adb to recognize it again. Does anyone know where I go from here. There has to be a fix for this. PLEASE HELP!!!
    12-29-2011 02:16 PM
    12-29-2011 03:12 PM
    You need to reinstall the drivers and change out of fastboot mode (4002) and into regular boot mode (4000). This thread has it all in the first post:

Complete Video Guide and troubleshooting for root,market,recovery,etc... - xda-developers

edit: and after you get it working again, tell your co-worker that he broke it and he owes you $199 and not to touch your stuff anymore, lol.
    12-29-2011 04:05 PM
    A coworker walked by and wanted to check the fire out. So he unplugged it from my comp
    Next time he's not home, stop by and check out his wife and leave her broken. See how he likes that.
    stumetz and Ms Charli like this.
    12-29-2011 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD