Google Books or Amazon Kindle?

cabrone

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Now, I know this has been covered time and time again but this is Kindle Fire specific as it already comes pre loaded with Amazon Kindle (Version 4.1.2.12). When I try to activate the application on my non rooted KF using GOLauncherEX, it does not open, nor FC, it just sits there idly. Now, when I switch it back to the stock KF launcher it works as it should.

Now, when I update it to the current version Google market has (from my NS4g) it does indeed work and as it should, but all magazine subscriptions (which I have none of) stop being able to be downloaded as well as any other book related content (docs, newspaper). Not a huge issue but it got me thinking I also side-loaded Google Books to get all of my Google stuff working on my Fire.

Which brings me to my next point, should I simply use Google Books to read these books and leave Kindle alone in its current version intended for the Fire or should I update it so that it works flawlessly with GoLauncherEX and not at all with the stock Launcher?

The first option raises another issue; if I decided to remove Google Books, can this be done without losing my ability to Sync (as this was the application used to get the ability to add Google accounts)

Thanks

nick3055

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I think Amazon is better than Google books because you can save a lot of books in it, I have 30 books which only occupied 20 mb space of memory think about if you have 2gb memory space how many you can save it.

Amazon Kindle 4

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante