Kindle Fire $139 - Today Only

Hondo_Lane

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking around for a deal on a Fire and considering a used one when I tripped over this deal on a refurbished Fire from Amazon. From what I can tell refurbs are normally $169. I ordered one... $139 and free shipping.

Certified Refurbished. Package factory sealed. Ships with power adapter. A Certified Refurbished Kindle is a pre-owned Kindle that has been refurbished, tested and certified to look and work like new. Every Certified Refurbished Kindle is backed by a full one-year limited warranty, just like a brand-new Kindle.

Amazon.com: Used and New: Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead ordered one. Should be here by Saterday with Prime.

I got rid of my iPad about a month ago and am missing watching YouTube vids in bed. So, here goes nothin!

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Its almost a no brainer. I mean try finding a worthwhile tablet at 140 dollars. Everything else is so expensive you might aswell buy an Ipad. (Thats another debate Im sure)

I cant wait to start messing with it. A smell another root comin.

Hondo_Lane

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I ended up ordering a second one for a friend. Luckily I got that order placed before they closed the deal. Sometime this afternoon they pulled the deal down from the Amazon site.

oriderusa

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I got one for the wife unit and I will keep the Kindle E-Reader. So far its been very easy to set up the mail and he favorite web pages, got a few FREE books loaded and netflix set up for her. She will get her present tomorrow. I can find nothing wrong with this refurb unit.

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Ive had mine about a week now. The stock rom was ok, but alittle laggy and alittle limiting. Rooted, Loaded Cyanogen Mod 7 and its perfect. Overclocked and runnin smooth. Im very happy with it.

cmcalpine55

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I told my brother about that sale and he grabbed one. Arrived defective, but Amazon has great customer care and are sending him a new one [not a refurb] to replace it. Doesn't get any better than that. Love my Fire.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey