i know its not the right thread but i need help fast :bricked kin

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I used kindle fire root utility when to install twrp then it rebooted and got stuck on boot screen reboot same thing not the animated one I can't do anything with adb cause it says waiting for device I did everything right except I didn't know I had to be online when I ran. It this dude is gonna want 200$ that I don't have I got it rooted but no bootloader /recovery but I didn't have anything to flash

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: i know its not the right thread but i need help fast :bricked

You tried to install twrp recovery on the optimus? Try a factory reset?

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

No on a kindle fire I know its not the community but I gotta figure something out quick

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

Dudes and dudets I totally bricked this kindle but I refused to let it die withe persistence and ADB and some mad sweating (it wasn't mine) I pulled it out of a fastboot loop and saved the day I flashed firefirefire twrp and hellfire thanks to the android community. It one less device out there that's not locked down and the dude is amazed at my geek power ..........its like a drug.........:cool::):cool:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Dudes and dudets I totally bricked this kindle but I refused to let it die withe persistence and ADB and some mad sweating (it wasn't mine) I pulled it out of a fastboot loop and saved the day I flashed firefirefire twrp and hellfire thanks to the android community. It one less device out there that's not locked down and the dude is amazed at my geek power ..........its like a drug.........:cool::):cool:

Might want to post a quick blurb on what you did to fix it here, just a link or something incase people get drawn here looking for such a fix.

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site

And there I was faceing a dead device and one angery dude who was like "you said you can make my kindle cooler,and you owe me 200$ so this is what I did
I created a ubuntu live USB the I downloaded firekit fire kit didn't work for me at all
so I busted out adb and did

fastboot -i 0x1949 oem idme bootmode 4000
fastboot -i 0x1949 reboot

Then I booted windows make sure you windows drivers are up to date!!!!! If you don't you will be sorry (it what got me here)

The I downloaded kindle fire utility it comes with drivers don't use them update
if you get any other version of firefirefire bootloader and twrp recovery than what kfu uses you have to delete MD5.executive put the files in kfu folder in another folder called recovery then run kfu flash firefirefire. First then twrp and that's it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463