Bricked Kindle Fire

tloves2run

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I rooted my kindle fire 6.3 successfully using this Kindle Fire Utility. I then decided to go back and tried to unroot my kindle fire with this method How to Unroot/Unbrick Rooted Kindle Fire! | RootKindleFire.com and when my kindle fire booted up it was no longer rooted by is now stuck at the original kindle fire logo with no animation. My computer recognizes the drivers when I look at my devices and printers in the control panel but it fails to show up in windows explorer to access files. I also tried to use the Kindle Fire Unbrick Utilities by piratezombie and another one but they all end up saying <waiting for device> or <error device not found>. I do not know what to do. Am I ed?
I am running windows 7 by the way if that helps.

tmn72tx

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Most people haven't actually bricked their devices. They just think they have. The bad news is, you may have actually succeeded. When you try to restore the original rom it removes the boot software that lets you do a recovery. If the restore isn't successful, then you also don't have a way to boot into recovery.

If you can still hold in the power button and boot to TWRP, you should be alright. If you can't, then I'm sorry. To get past the "brick" you have to either pull the device apart and short it out, or use a factory cable.

Here is a good article to look at: Unbricking My Kindle Fire - xda-developers

piratefan

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Use a factory cable, load up KFU, and push FFF and TWRP. I did the same thing and this is what finally worked for me.

Once you get TWRP on the device, mount it as a USB device and load your favorite ROM.

--
Sent from my Droid4 using Tapatalk 2.

Blackeechan51

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
PLEASEEE HEELLLP!!! I was having trouble with my kindle fire when I downloaded a golock and then i decided I would unroot it so I wiped everything like it says in twrp and now when i turn it on all it says in kindle fire and wont do anything else... pleaseee help