OTG and Kindle Fire Rooted

jdsuowner

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I have a rooted Kindle Fire CM10 Jellybean and I cannot get OTG to work with a PS3 controller. Is this possible with this cable?

Joe H.

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been working all week trying to get a usb flash drive to work with a OTG cable on my Kindle Fire. And so far I haven't had any luck

jdsuowner

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Is your Kindle Fire rooted and if so with what ROM? I tried both the CM10 and the standard JellyBean root and neither supported the PS3 and an OTG cable :(

olderegg

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
good news, I can use OTG usb storage in my Kindle fire, of coz, I rooted my kindle fire with JB 4.1.1.

I mounted a 64M usb stick and it works very well, including mp3, mp4, jpg, etc, no problem.

the next step is trying to test 4G usb stick against kindle fire, wish another good news will be released soon.

EnlightenedSoul

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
good news, I can use OTG usb storage in my Kindle fire, of coz, I rooted my kindle fire with JB 4.1.1.

I mounted a 64M usb stick and it works very well, including mp3, mp4, jpg, etc, no problem.

the next step is trying to test 4G usb stick against kindle fire, wish another good news will be released soon.

This is great news, I need to try this when I get home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21