I have a couple of glitches that have been cropping up recently.

1) Sometimes when I go to open a book, the Kindle will pause for a second on that book's cover, then instead of opening, skip back to a page in a different book I'd read previously. If I go back and try it a second time, the correct book will open normally.

2) Sometimes when scrolling through my Kindle's bookshelf view, the book covers will "glitch" and two covers will appear on top of each other. The author's names below the books also become glitched, so two names appear written on top of each other.

Neither glitch seems to happen too consistently, so it's hard to pin down a cause. I've used programs like calibre and Sigil to edit some of my books, but nothing too complicated. Covers, table of contents, stuff like that. Also, the glitch only seemed to appear once I added quite a few books to my Kindle. For awhile I only had maybe twenty or so. I did a bunch of adding and now I'm up to 70...

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
    08-25-2012 06:48 PM
    Not me, but I only have a dozen or so on the device (I keep a few more - all those I've read and some that I won't get around to for a while - on the cloud).
    08-28-2012 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD