Books are there yet when selected only Kindle logo pops up

cheg

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello all

I tried researching this issue online but it seems I'm the only one that has that problem!

I rooted my 1st gen to the latest root yesterday. Prior to that I had rooted it shortly after I had bought it when it first came out. I had never updated the Kindle app until I mistakenly did so a couple weeks back. That's when the problem started. The books are there, the covers show but when I select a book, the cover pops up briefly followed by the word 'Kindle' that just shows up and never goes away. I thought the root would fix the issue but alas...

Any ideas, folks?

cheg

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello all

I tried researching this issue online but it seems I'm the only one that has that problem!

I rooted my 1st gen to the latest root yesterday. Prior to that I had rooted it shortly after I had bought it when it first came out. I had never updated the Kindle app until I mistakenly did so a couple weeks back. That's when the problem started. The books are there, the covers show but when I select a book, the cover pops up briefly followed by the word 'Kindle' that just shows up and never goes away. I thought the root would fix the issue but alas...

Any ideas, folks?

Found a solution: I reset to factory default and started from scratch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol