[GUIDE] Google Now

mrwallyy

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Two questions:

1. Am I the only one who's having issues when I say "Set an alarm for 7 and a half hours from now"? For example, right now it's 6:30pm, and if I ask it to set an alarm for four and a half hours from now, it sets it for 4am.

2. When I say "remind me to buy milk at 9pm" it says "Saving reminder" then never reminds me. But if I say "create a calendar event buy milk at 9pm" it works just fine. I understand that reminders are connected to cards, and although everything is enabled (cards and reminders are on), nothing works.

mrwallyy

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Two questions:

1. Am I the only one who's having issues when I say "Set an alarm for 7 and a half hours from now"? For example, right now it's 6:30pm, and if I ask it to set an alarm for four and a half hours from now, it sets it for 4am.

2. When I say "remind me to buy milk at 9pm" it says "Saving reminder" then never reminds me. But if I say "create a calendar event buy milk at 9pm" it works just fine. I understand that reminders are connected to cards, and although everything is enabled (cards and reminders are on), nothing works.

Here's a screenshot

Screenshot_2013-11-12-18-32-37.jpg

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Seeing similar behavior. Even the "wake me up in 4 and a half" or using "4-point-5 hours" instead isn't working right. I think they've screwed it up. My GS3 doesn't even activate the microphone about 80% of the time. Like "OK Google" wakes it up (sometimes) but pressing the microphone doesn't do anything most of the time.

Grrr...been meaning to flash a new ROM anyways to get up to 4.3 or 4.4 so I might do that.

Aimes_D

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Im in london 4 a few days & for the 1st time ever Google NOW has shown 3 cards instead of 1 woohoo lol!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay