Android Q Beta Bugs Discussion

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Is this happened for any of you guys? When I'm navigating with Maps I go do something else, double tap the PiP window to come back to navigation but it opens up in a weird 2D window instead. This happens every time too but only when using the stock Pixel Launcher. It works normally with all 3rd party launchers

Attachments

• 1365.jpg
    1365.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 29

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Is this happened for any of you guys? When I'm navigating with Maps I go do something else, double tap the PiP window to come back to navigation but it opens up in a weird 2D window instead. This happens every time too but only when using the stock Pixel Launcher. It works normally with all 3rd party launchers
Yep. Been happening here since the last update

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah come to think of it, I didn't know what that window where I came from, but from picturing picture mode I do get a weird 2D window where the green navigation bar is minimized and it's hard to get back to the regular satellite view 3D mapping view.

solarus

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else getting the Double animation on full gestures since today's update to the Google App. Using Pixel Launcher I get the same double animation effect when swiping up to go home that you get with 3rd Party Launchers. Disabling Google App solves the issue but clearly not an ideal solution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol