Andriod Q beta 5 TO GET WIFI TOGGLE

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the official release. Too many of the apps I use regularly don't run in Q.

So far no issues on mine with banking or regular apps I'm using, but any wallpaper that's not stock get magnified lol this on my pixel 3xl , my 2xl not in beta

Last edited:

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So far no issues on mine with banking or regular apps I'm using, but any wallpaper that's not stock get magnified lol this on my pixel 3xl , my 2xl not in beta
at this point I realize it's like beating a dead horse down, I'm just waiting for my Android Auto to work in my car! I haven't had any other issues with the beta program other than that.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
at this point I realize it's like beating a dead horse down, I'm just waiting for my Android Auto to work in my car! I haven't had any other issues with the beta program other than that.

Hang in there , hopefully comes soon a fix.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Does your wallpaper not stock get magnified ?
It does, but I've learned that there's a little work around for the wallpaper stretch/magnification bug. when I'm landscape mode in a game, if I swipe on the new back button gesture and then swipe to go to the home screen, that usually alleviates the problem.

Well, quick update, I just tried that hypothesis out, and it failed. Wallpaper still stretches and gets magnified. I had to reset my custom wallpaper twice already from the Zedge application. Interesting... That didn't happen the last time I played my game in landscape mode.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It does, but I've learned that there's a little work around for the wallpaper stretch/magnification bug. when I'm landscape mode in a game, if I swipe on the new back button gesture and then swipe to go to the home screen, that usually alleviates the problem. Haha
Really and it doesn't happen again?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Really and it doesn't happen again?
okay, sorry to update yet again, but the difference is using custom wallpapers from an application such as Zedge versus setting wallpaper from a photo you taken from Google photos. I just changed my wallpaper to a picture I have in Google photos, went into my game in landscape mode, went back to home screen and The wallpaper was absolutely fine. Wow!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
okay, sorry to update yet again, but the difference is using custom wallpapers from an application such as Zedge versus setting wallpaper from a photo you taken from Google photos. I just changed my wallpaper to a picture I have in Google photos, went into my game in landscape mode, went back to home screen and The wallpaper was absolutely fine. Wow!
Wait , give it time , it doesn't happen right away

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha I thought the same until I seen the pixel 3 wallpaper and 3 was whole screen lol
Haha yeah I know you mean. actually I just get my wallpaper now to one of my custom pictures and Google photos. It's a car the new 2020 Toyota Supra from the New York Auto show! Since I'm a huge gearhead, it's either that or the Civic type r. Lol.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Haha yeah I know you mean. actually I just get my wallpaper now to one of my custom pictures and Google photos. It's a car the new 2020 Toyota Supra from the New York Auto show! Since I'm a huge gearhead, it's either that or the Civic type r. Lol.
No American muscle love ?
Supra nice though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood