Pixel 4 Google camera version 7.0

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Overtime so I have the Google camera version 7 APK file on my 3XL which is amazing! I did notice that when you first launched the camera app on the older version of the application , The zoom slider was automatically shown on the center bottom of the screen. Now you have to tap the screen once then start using the zoom slider. I like it to be very fine too, and precise for zooming. Does anyone know how to change this at all?

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Overtime so I have the Google camera version 7 APK file on my 3XL which is amazing! I did notice that when you first launched the camera app on the older version of the application , The zoom slider was automatically shown on the center bottom of the screen. Now you have to tap the screen once then start using the zoom slider. I like it to be very fine too, and precise for zooming. Does anyone know how to change this at all?
Where did you get it Eric. Can you post a link please?

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

I installed it earlier today but had to delete it again because Portrait selfies are broken (on my 3xl at least). It keeps blurring me out instead of the background. Maybe a good thing tbh 😂

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I installed it earlier today but had to delete it again because Portrait selfies are broken (on my 3xl at least). It keeps blurring me out instead of the background. Maybe a good thing tbh
Sorry to hear that! portrait mode on my 3XL is fine for selfies. You only slight annoying is that Google photos when you're viewing a picture sometimes freezes and I can'tget back to the regular album view without wiping Google photos out of recent history and reentering it. Other than that is fine.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear that! portrait mode on my 3XL is fine for selfies. You only slight annoying is that Google photos when you're viewing a picture sometimes freezes and I can'tget back to the regular album view without wiping Google photos out of recent history and reentering it. Other than that is fine.

I reinstalled it again last night to retry but nope - Same issue. Got up this morning and read this and tried portrait selfies again but now it's working fine... Weird! Glad I tried again though cos the updated app is far better

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I reinstalled it again last night to retry but nope - Same issue. Got up this morning and read this and tried portrait selfies again but now it's working fine... Weird! Glad I tried again though cos the updated app is far better
yeah, I'm glad it's working for you as well! The new updated application is more intuitive, it's simple, and it's cleaner looking. And I swear it's working slightly faster.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yup. I've been having that same issue to with Google photos. It's the app though not the phone. It does it on my 3 xl and S10.
Hi thanks for seeing what I'm talking about though. I never thought it was the phone I feel that was the application. It gets slowly annoying when you're trying to come through pictures and show people something quickly and it freezes inside of a picture and you can gesture out of a picture into your album view very quickly! You got to close up application at a ram, reenter it it all takes a few seconds here if you think it's there. Call us spoil or what not, but that's what smartphone technology has come down for us in our generation... Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome