Screen Constantly Wakes - Pixel XL

EndRacism

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Within weeks of flawless function after installing final A-Q. the screen is constantly waking up, even after turning off Smart Lock trusted location, On Body has been shut off, Lock Screen don't show, Lock screen message none, Double tap off, lift to check off, new notifications wake screen off,
Frigidy Do!!!
or, how do I officially report this to Google??

Last edited:

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Within weeks of flawless function after installing final A-Q. the screen is constantly waking up, even after turning off Smart Lock trusted location, On Body has been shut off, Lock Screen don't show, Lock screen message none, Double tap off, lift to check off, new notifications wake screen off,
Frigidy Do!!!
or, how do I officially report this to Google??

It's the new version of lift to wake for 10...now instead of just showing your notifications and time/weather and requiring you to double tap or push the power button to get to the lock screen, as soon as you lift the phone you get the full lock screen. They did it to cut out the extra step, but it is a substantial battery drain. My Moto X Pure did basically the same thing, so I'm used to it. Besides I actually like the feature, and the extra battery used doesn't affect me any.

I could definitely see it being a problem tho for heavy users on og pixels without ambient display. You're going to have to turn lift to wake off and just use the power button or double tap to wake the phone to see your notifications.

EndRacism

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Happening in Safe Mode too?

OK, trying that. No problem with screen wake up after going into safe mode, first app deleted was Amazon Music, since that no screen wake, I'll monitor remainer of day, if no more screen wake ups then Amazon was issue, if not, go to another app. THANKS B.Diddy

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma