Big deal, not!

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Here in Aussie on unlocked Note 10+ I've just watched video on phonearena about Android 10 and Samsung One UI 2.0.
I see zero/zilch/nothing of any consequence to meso basically a waste of time and GB. But then I thought about it and realised that the Note 10+ is an amazing phone already and I reckon pretty well perfect so what can be improved?

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm assuming that for you it can't be any faster, can't be any more secure, and can't possibly have a feature you like. so, you're right. It's not a big deal and you should ignore it. Of course, if you later realize an error had been made, blame Android/Google.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Fast is fast, period! Secure, hahaha you joke surely and features.....I wanted features when I had an iPhone 3/4 and got into jail breaking.....now I HAVE features aplenty and you don't know that Google uses you as their beta testers....same as Microsoft and others. So if there is something that goes wrong they'll eventually put it right but in the meantime we'll look for answers in all the fix-it forums.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I think the se can be said for most modern smartphones really, nobody really needs anything, they all come packed with features more than we could ever use.

Although I'll say this, one can never have enough Battery Life I'd like to see phones that last a Week of constant heavy usage seeing as how they are so important in our lives.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87