Google play store updates

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I usually just swipe away the notification that the updates were done. The only thing I think I'd miss is the notification TO update apps, if it's left out.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
See now, I'd miss both. Only because sometimes when I get distracted with another application on my phone or another thing going on with my phone. I don't remember that I was actually updating / downloading a brand new application from the play store. I'm horribly forgetful that's just my worry...

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I like the notification when apps have been successfully updated, but I manually update apps every other day or so.... and never turn on auto update. I'm still getting notifications for new updates available, so in the big picture it really won't make any difference to me. But if I was someone who left auto update turned on I would be pretty irritated about Google taking that notification away :-[

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I hear you. I still get the notification for apps that need to be updated. However, once the application is fully updated, I don't get the finished notification.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol