Force Dark Mode On Any App Android 10

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
What's the benefit over using the developer options dark mode override option? I did need to switch to Gboard from Swiftkey due to white out of some symbols, but otherwise no issues.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
What's the benefit over using the developer options dark mode override option? I did need to switch to Gboard from Swiftkey due to white out of some symbols, but otherwise no issues.
Well, I know that the developer settings override dark mode feature forces dark mode on every application. now, it makes some apps and fonts look a little weird but it's still readable and usable. It just makes everything in the OS more consistent.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I dont think developer setting can set dark mode in any app, where as this method can

Edit: Like my Google feed is still white with developers setting force dark mode

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
So far so good, even got one of my bright widgets to go into dark mode so it matches the rest of my widgets and theme. For some reason the app for that widget refuses to go into dark mode though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke