Why no activity here?

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
In the past, these developer preview boards have been far more active. Here we are at DP3 already and barely a peep out of this board...

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait for Android 11 beta program to launch!

Not sure what device you have but A10 was the first time I hoped for or tried to get a beta of an OS and I have to say I was extremely happy to have missed out on it after the reports started rolling in. Whatever that thing that Samsung did, it was a complete disaster. I'll wait.

I guess it's kind of quite around here because like me not too many people have heard much so not much to talk about. Honestly I came looking for what to expect and so far I've heard chat head style notifications (I'm assuming for SMS), iOS type permissions (whatever that means), recoverable notifications (again not sure what that really means but I can guess) and one mention of digital certificates ( I have no clue what's different about that).

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what device you have but A10 was the first time I hoped for or tried to get a beta of an OS and I have to say I was extremely happy to have missed out on it after the reports started rolling in. Whatever that thing that Samsung did, it was a complete disaster. I'll wait.

I guess it's kind of quite around here because like me not too many people have heard much so not much to talk about. Honestly I came looking for what to expect and so far I've heard chat head style notifications (I'm assuming for SMS), iOS type permissions (whatever that means), recoverable notifications (again not sure what that really means but I can guess) and one mention of digital certificates ( I have no clue what's different about that).
Hey there, I've got a pixel 3 XL... yeah I definitely can't wait for Android 11 beta program soon! I really hope that Google doesn't postpone the launch of the beta program for too much longer! Need some good excitement again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma