New beta is out to squash bugs!

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm liking it so far
Yeah, mustang, like you said, it's fast, smooth, fluid, responsive. I mean are there bugs and hiccups Yes. It is a beta program after all: however, versus Android 10 beta most major features works like Android Auto knock on wood works for me so far, nothing majorly has crashed. I had to reboot my phone by pressing holding on the power button for quite a few seconds yesterday because my screen went blank, but that was it. Battery life is pretty damn good what does everyone else here think?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, mustang, like you said, it's fast, smooth, fluid, responsive. I mean are there bugs and hiccups Yes. It is a beta program after all: however, versus Android 10 beta most major features works like Android Auto knock on wood works for me so far, nothing majorly has crashed. I had to reboot my phone by pressing holding on the power button for quite a few seconds yesterday because my screen went blank, but that was it. Battery life is pretty damn good what does everyone else here think?
I agree and battery life is pretty good on this first beta

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree and battery life is pretty good on this first beta
What I have noticed due to the new patch is that if you have a hiccup or an issue with something on your phone, if you press and hold the power button to do a reboot, the phone doesn't reboot properly. It gets stuck on some screen, and you just feel gentle vibrations. You have to press and hold down the power button for quite a few seconds in order for it to get to reboot. That didn't happen without that patch that Google sent out.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What I have noticed due to the new patch is that if you have a hiccup or an issue with something on your phone, if you press and hold the power button to do a reboot, the phone doesn't reboot properly. It gets stuck on some screen, and you just feel gentle vibrations. You have to press and hold down the power button for quite a few seconds in order for it to get to reboot. That didn't happen without that patch that Google sent out.
Hmmm I have to try and see

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm I have to try and see
Yeah, I've noticed it a couple times. I mean of course not a big deal as long as you know what to do. By pressing only the power button for a few seconds it'll quickly reboot the phone again but just something I noticed. Just almost as if the phone gets stuck in a bootloader mode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney