Maybe this is just a placebo effect on my phone, but if you switch your phone into light mode versus dark mode, does it seem more responsive to you?
    10-27-2020 06:56 PM
    Hmmm? I don't have Android 11, sorry mate, but this brings up an interesting question to an issue I've been facing. My S20+ seems really unresponsive but I've always had it in dark mode. I don't see what the correlation could be but I am definitely going to investigate this possibility. If for no other reason than I'm not seeing a lot of others complaining about this and I'm not totally sure how many adopt the dark mode vs using the device stock.

Thanks for the idea. I'll post back the results.
    10-27-2020 10:58 PM
    Hmmm? I don't have Android 11, sorry mate, but this brings up an interesting question to an issue I've been facing. My S20+ seems really unresponsive but I've always had it in dark mode. I don't see what the correlation could be but I am definitely going to investigate this possibility. If for no other reason than I'm not seeing a lot of others complaining about this and I'm not totally sure how many adopt the dark mode vs using the device stock.

Thanks for the idea. I'll post back the results.
    I mean I barely switch to like mode because dark mode is great on the battery, and great on the eyes aesthetically. I was playing around with a little last night and again, maybe it's just a placebo effect. However, things seem more responsive. However, I'm keeping in dark mode I just want to raise the question. Lol
    10-28-2020 07:22 AM
    I mean I barely switch to like mode because dark mode is great on the battery, and great on the eyes aesthetically. I was playing around with a little last night and again, maybe it's just a placebo effect. However, things seem more responsive. However, I'm keeping in dark mode I just want to raise the question. Lol
    It's a placebo effect, they're the same. I prefer lite mode though. Especially for apps like Instagram I find it hard to go through the posts if they're dark.
    11-02-2020 01:25 PM
    It's a placebo effect, they're the same. I prefer lite mode though. Especially for apps like Instagram I find it hard to go through the posts if they're dark.
    yeah that's what I had a funny feeling dude. I thought it was a possible effect. I like dark mode and I like in developer options where I can force dark mode on everything. Hahaha better for the eyes ,and better for the battery...
    11-02-2020 02:18 PM