jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Last edited:

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
The thread you linked to was for the Pixel 5. I have a 4a 5G, as you do. Just wondering if there might be some differences between the various devices.

But thanks for the link! I do plan to check it out, and am thinking I'll take the plunge!
Because it was one of the first threads on this Beta version it's basically a one size fits all.
If you post bugs it would be good to post what phone your using.
I didn't but should. Mine is a Pixel 4a.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Running pretty smooth so far on a 4a. None of my 3rd party launchers work properly but I didn’t think they would so no surprise there. Good news is all of the apps I use on a daily basis seem to be working fine. Im liking the new ui look and glad I decided to try the beta. I knew I wouldn’t be able to resist :)

Yeah, same for me here. Pixel 5, Android 12 beta 1. Everything for the most part is running smoothly. Love the bounce animations fast app response times etc. And 12% less CPU time which well hopefully be awesome. Also testing battery life.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Battery is ok. Maybe a little heavier use than normal for the battery but I found a way to guess how long since the last charge using phone idle in full system usage
e6ba1259f27b136e359731e819ca4beb.jpg

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I only have one phone so here's my question, is it advisable to opt in on the beta? I've never tried beta versions out and have always been patient for final release versions but I'm really eager to play with the new features. Is there any likelihood that a beta can brick your phone? Even if the possibility is really small?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I only have one phone so here's my question, is it advisable to opt in on the beta? I've never tried beta versions out and have always been patient for final release versions but I'm really eager to play with the new features. Is there any likelihood that a beta can brick your phone? Even if the possibility is really small?
If its your only phone stay away from beta , i know its tempting but i have other devices that i use .

Status
Not open for further replies.