Disable 'jelly scroll'?

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to disable the jelly scroll / bounce animations without disabling animations entirely in dev options? It's annoying the heck out of me.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Where you getting the jelly bounce ? And you have a animations off completely in dev options?

Everywhere there's a stoppage point in scrolling, you can see a little jiggle when you hit the end. Kinda hard to describe since it's not jelly scroll in the traditional sense. It's an intended animation. I disabled all animations already and yes, that stops it, but I'd prefer to not have to.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Everywhere there's a stoppage point in scrolling, you can see a little jiggle when you hit the end. Kinda hard to describe since it's not jelly scroll in the traditional sense. It's an intended animation. I disabled all animations already, but I'd prefer to not have to.
Yeah i noticed it after posting very slight like you mentioned but couldn't find a way to get rid of it without disabling animations which you can do through accessibility settings dont have to do it through dev option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12