Any idea what this is on lock screen?

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I have no alarms or reminders set for this time. It looks like the alarm symbol. The time changes to other times when I still don't have alarms set for whatever time is show here. I don't have any nght mode or DND set for that time. I don't use any of the Google automation stuff. Makes zero sense to me.

Pixel 6 Pro on stock Android 12.

leKZXGp.jpg

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a daily alarm set and that’s exactly what it looks like On my 4a. Seems may be hung up on yours, have you tried a reboot? Also try clearing clock cache and/or storage.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a daily alarm set and that’s exactly what it looks like On my 4a. Seems may be hung up on yours, have you tried a reboot? Also try clearing clock cache and/or storage.
It's showing 6:32 now and no alarms or anything else set for that time either. I figured it was supposed to be the next alarm but it never has actually shown the correct time of any alarm I've ever set. Fer example, there has never been an alarm set for 9:00.

I have rebooted more than once since I first noticed the non-corresponding time shown there a few days ago. Makes no sense it just randomly changes to seemingly random times but then sometimes keeps the same time there for a long time.

Think I'll just chalk it up to another A12 bug since it seems there are still a few.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Some strange quirks have been noticed on the pixel 6 and not on other pixels. I think it may be more a 6 - A12 issue rather than just an A12 issue. I've had no alarm issues at all and have not heard of others having issues with the clock or alarms. If you haven't tried a cache/storage clearing I'd try that. If that doesn't do it then yeah, it's another pixel 6 A12 bug.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Could it be a reminder from a Calendar entry?

That was another thought I had so, since it didn't match anything in my alarms, the first thing I checked was reminders and nothing matches there, either. I'm just going to ignore it and call it a bug since I've cleared cache/storage, etc. and nothing seems to make a difference.

I debated whether to post it here or over in the 6/6P threads but figured it was only A12 related, not A12 + phone specific. I'm coming from only Samsung devices (Notes only) for the last decade and this is my first Pixel.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2