Issue with Gingerbreat 2.3.5 or not?

Parker Clack

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I was just pushed an upgrade to my EVO 4G that took the software to version 2.3.5. One thing that noticed after the upgrade was my inability to set and clear the default settings and have them stick. In particular I have several video programs, Rock Player, Dice Player, MX Player, MoboPlayer, etc. and when I would play back a streamed video I would get a pop up that allowed me to choice which one I wanted to use.

After I installed 2.3.5 I am unable to clear the default settings for each of the programs and have them stay cleared. They will revert back to the enabled position.

Often times when I watch a streamed video the default player will not work. I would then go into the application settings and disable the default settings and would get the pop up window to chose which program I wanted to use. I no longer get the pop up window and the default video player (the one that would not allow me to stream the video) would be used. The only way around this that I have found is to uninstall the other programs until the program that I want to use is the default.

Has anyone else been having this issue? Is there a work around?

Thanks,
Parker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair