Hey I'm in-between better phones but due to certain circumstances am not looking at an upgrade anytime soon. I have a LG Optimus Net L45C which has worked well for me so far. But, being used to better stuff, this model is hard for me to get used to. However, it would be MUCH better rooted to remove bloatware and add better functionality. I've tried every method I've come across, but to no avail. I heard zergRush exploits work for this version, but the only one I've heard about is Sons of Korhal Root Utility, which I can't find anywhere. If anyone reads this, please PM me. You are literally going to be my lifesaver.

Sent from my LGL45C using AC Forums mobile app
    06-26-2013 08:47 PM
    I've posted in three different places but no one replies. Come on people help a guy out! Someone's got to have a copy of Sons of Korhal somewhere. Email me it by attachment if you need to!!!
    jonathanrobinson8642@gmail.com

Sent from my LGL45C using AC Forums mobile app
    06-26-2013 08:54 PM
    Damn, I'm trying to find it too. I tried something called superoneclick or something like that and it didn't work. It went through as if it did, but it didn't. Then when I try to download it, microsoft blocks the download as a virus... even when I put it in the trusted zone and put the lowest security on it.

edit:

Ended up downloading GingerBreak straight to my phone through a google web search and it rooted in under a minute.
    07-22-2013 11:28 AM