I have a MAJOR PROBLEM with my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket so i was trying to go to samsung kies and about 1 month ago i got an update for my phone because i have gingerbread 2.3.6 and then i went to go install samsung kies from samsung.com and then once i downloaded it and all that i got to the point where i some how got into installing ODIN and all of that so once i did that i watched a youtube video about download samsung kies and downloading ODIN and putting my phone into download mode so to make a very long story short my phone is bricked and when every i try to start up my phone it says: Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies and try again. So i can't go into download mode i can sort of it says up= continue which takes me to the same screen and down= restart phone which doesnt work either just brings me back to the same page so i really dont know how i can resolve this problem can someone please help me and tell me how this happened and how to fix it?
    07-02-2013 02:40 PM