Can't open images. Please need urgent help!!!

goku1234567890

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Guys there is something wrong with my mobile. It has android 2.3 and is a spectrum phone. The problem is I cant open images. Whenever i click on gallery or try to open some images this message shows up "Don"t have more space to draw images". I have 60 MB Ram free and nearly 100 MB internal storage free. Please help me I dont know what is wrong with this mobile.:'(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Guys there is something wrong with my mobile. It has android 2.3 and is a spectrum phone. The problem is I cant open images. Whenever i click on gallery or try to open some images this message shows up "Don"t have more space to draw images". I have 60 MB Ram free and nearly 100 MB internal storage free. Please help me I dont know what is wrong with this mobile.:'(

Welcome to the forums!
I would look this over: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html

goku1234567890

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I read the whole guide thoroughly and no help!!! Like I said it has plenty of internal storage as well as Ram and external storage which should be enough to open at least a single image. But I can't open a single one. And camera is already set to store images on SD card. Thanks for help so far.

100 MB is not that much. I think the system likes having at least 250 MB free as a fall back. Have you tried deleting texts and picture messages?