How can I flash Gingerbread 2.3.4, wipe data?

A

AC Question

need to flash gingerbread 2.3.4, wipe data

Hi all - I screwed up my phone (learning curve lol) and just want to reload or flash Gingerbread 2.3.4 which is what's on here. For the life of me I can't find a spot to download it from on the internet and don't know how to do this - this is a LG Enlighten. When I go into recovery mode (three button method) all it shows me is the android, a file folder, it doing something for a few seconds and then it boots. No message, no buttons, no options, no nothing. So please, use steps if you can.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: need to flash gingerbread 2.3.4, wipe data

Hi all - I screwed up my phone (learning curve lol) and just want to reload or flash Gingerbread 2.3.4 which is what's on here. For the life of me I can't find a spot to download it from on the internet and don't know how to do this - this is a LG Enlighten. When I go into recovery mode (three button method) all it shows me is the android, a file folder, it doing something for a few seconds and then it boots. No message, no buttons, no options, no nothing. So please, use steps if you can.

Welcome to Android Central!

You can try plugging in to Samsung Kies and see if you can download and install the OS from there.

Kies