Having gotten the nexus s with gingerbread I was told it has its own taskkiller to take mine off But to get SYSTEM. Well to be honest I did. But I am a total rookie and don't even know what to look for or how to use it. Can anyone help

Also I finally figured out what the problem I am having is that in another post I was not able to describe. It seems with the nexus s as I am typing like in this post I continuously hit the search button And then end up typing on a different search page. I am certain that 1 of the thousands out there has had this problem is there a way to turn that search button off
    01-07-2011 08:51 PM
    Well in Gingerbread you already have a task killer. At the home screen push the menu button on the Nexus S. Then go to Manage Apps. Then go to running and there you can stop the apps that are running.
    Home Screen>Menu Button> Manage Apps>Running
    When I say Menu Button I mean the Button On the Phone not the one on the screen. Hope this helps.

For your second question I have no clue because I use the SWYPE keyboard. If you would like to try it here is the link. Swype Keyboard.
    01-08-2011 04:46 AM
    That's nothing new 2.2 froyo has the same task killer. Unless 2.3 changes some of the UI elements of it.
    01-08-2011 09:54 PM
    That's nothing new 2.2 froyo has the same task killer. Unless 2.3 changes some of the UI elements of it.

I think it is alittle bit different in gingerbread though
    01-08-2011 11:53 PM
    Really I wonder how?
    01-09-2011 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD